Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Pictures by Kontgas Photography!

We finally had some professional pictures taken. We dressed up and met my friend Kristina at the State Capitol. After the pictures we were unsure if any would be good because Dylan was totally naughty the whole time. I was pleasantly surprised today to see that they turned out great! I was able to order my Christmas cards which is a relief for me. Look forward to getting some of these cute pictures in the mail!








Thanks Kristina for our fabulous pictures! You did a great job!

3 comments:

Cass said...

cute pictures! Your family looks great! Can't wait to get a card! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Danny and Veronica said...

Beautiful pictures!! Thanks again for taking us to the airport:)

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

Love these pictures, I can't believe how big he's getting!