Saturday, December 6, 2008

Random Pictures


Last night I was able to watch my friend Callee's boy Easton. We had a ton of fun. He learned how to use my camera and wanted to take pictures all night. Callee watches Dylan once a week and so he loves Easton and is content just watching him.

Here is Dylan in his plaid shirt. He reminds me of Al Borlen from Tool Time, but only smaller and cuter.

Here is my future baseball player, well I hope so anyway. Baseball is so much safer than football. Although everyone tells me he is going to be a football player because he is so strong and big.

Dylan used to enjoy the time in our bed, but now he has moved on to his own crib in his own room. We are all sleeping a little bit better. I can't wait until he sleeps through the night or atleast longer than 4-5 hours at a time.

The week of Thanksgiving I was able to spend a couple days in Price. Dylan had fun playing with his cousins. I was able to go to the movie Twilight and learn how to cook some yummy treats with Melanie. Thanksgiving turned out great, I was supposed to work, but 5:00 in the morning I was surprised by being called off. I was so grateful to be able to spend time with my family, especially my husband and baby. I am so thankful for all that I have in my life. I have been blessed with so much more than any one person deserves.

2 comments:

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

He's getting so big!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

almost forgot, will you email me your address? bkwaldron@gmail.com