Sunday, March 1, 2009

8 MONTHS OLD!!

Well, today Dylan is 8 months old. Where does the time go? He has almost tripled his birth weight and is doing new things everyday. Here is a rundown of the new things he is doing... Rolling all over the place, getting him self up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth, saying "mama mama mama", clapping his hands, knows how to get his way, pulls him self up on the crib rail (which gratefully we found out before it was too late and now have adjusted the height of the railing), loves any type of cords (I need tips on baby proofing the house), loves to pull our dog Dawson's hair and make him yelp, and he loves when daddy comes home!!





5 comments:

Cass said...

I can't wait to get a hold of those cute, chubby cheeks. Puffy cheeks chill. come visit soon!

Sarah said...

He's getting so big! He's such a mix between the both of you :)

Miss you guys!

Ashleyl said...

Hey do you want to get together one day? I think our babies would have fun playing together!!

Rosenberg Family said...

Hey Beall's! I found your blog through Veronica & Danny's...i hope you don't mind! Your blog is so cute and Dylan just makes me smile! What a sweet little boy! We will have to meet at the park when it gets warmer and let the kids play together...i think they would have fun!
Stephanie

Ashleyl said...

Sorry I haven't called you yet. We're leaving for Arizona tomorrow and we'll be back Tuesday. I'll call you then and we can set something up! I'm excited to see guys!!