Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girls Day with no kids!!


Raquel, Lindsay, Cassidy, and I got together for lunch in American Fork at Paradise Bakery. It was so nice to get together with friends I don't see enough. Paradise Bakery always brings back memories for me of being pregnant. Every night after work I would stop and get their tomato soup and almost everyday that I didn't work I would stop and get the tomato soup. I think it was the only real craving I experienced while being pregnant. Atleast it was somewhat healthy, right?

5 comments:

CarbonElementaryMath said...

I love seeing you with your girlfriends! You have all grown up to be wonderful women. :) Love, MOM

Nate said...

thanks for posting. I love getting to see pics of Dylan, he's so dang cute. I'm so glad we were able to get together, it was long over due. congrats on the snow boarding, you'll have to teach me.

Ashleyl said...

I LOVE Paradise Bakery! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. Doesn't the time go so fast?

victoria said...

do you have the same email? We switched to Idaho phone numbers and got new phones... so I dont have your number anymore. Email me it again? Semanticsinahat@gmail.com

Ashleyl said...

I think that would be so much fun to get together with all the cousins who had babies last year! Let me know if you want help planning it!