Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm glad that is over!

We are now all moved in to our new home! Thank you to everyone who helped us out yesterday! We could not have done it without you. Especially thank you to Darrin for helping us all day long with loading, unloading, setting up beds, washer and dryer, driving the big truck so I did not have too as much. Sorry you cut your knee. Thank you Emily for lunch and for your help with the kids and unloading and unpacking, you are awesome!! Thank you to Kara for coming early and loading the truck and taking a load to our new home (including our fish in a sippy cup, haha). Thank you to Mike for helping us with all the heavy stuff and for coming to both homes to help. Thank you to Holli, Larry, and mom for helping unpack and set up the crib and washer/dryer, etc. I fell asleep to Melanie organizing the mess in my kitchen and woke up to a spotless kitchen, living room, with everything organized to a T. Thank everyone so much!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

If Mike left comments he would say "You're welcome".

Now that he's seen the new house I hope I get a turn soon!