Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Now here is the upstairs...

Living room.

The next three pictures are of the kitchen and second to the basement this is where we spent the most time.



Here is a spare bedroom.

Hall bathroom.

Dylan's room

Laundry room with my new front loading washer and dryer. Love them!

Master bedroom. Bryan said last night that of all the things we have purchased for our house he thinks that our king bed was the best investment. I have to agree that is true.

Shower in master bathroom. Don't you love the two shower heads, and yes I use them both!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so nice! Wow I am very happy for you guys. Looks like it will be a great family home for a very long time. :)

Tammy said...

I've said it before but I'll say it again . . . I love your house! I love the set-up and I love the combo of red/black/tan. Dylan's room is adorable!

Tristan and Kristina said...

I love your new home!! Its beautiful! We need to hang out soon :)

Charlie and Cassie said...

I love your new house! So cute, and the decor is awesome. I must say...I am SUPER jealous of the washer/dryer!!