Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thankful!

I am thankful for this past Easter weekend and the remembrance of the Savior and his resurrection. How comforting it is to know that Christ lives and that He loves each and every one of us. There is a plan and reason for this life and I am so grateful to have this knowledge and be able to teach it to my children. I am so blessed to be a mother and have such a wonderful little boy to raise and I know I have so far to go to reach my potential and to create the home that my Savior would want me to have. I am grateful for General Conference and the teachings that were given by such inspired men and women. I love my family so much and am grateful for the multitudes of blessings that have been poured out upon my family. As I work at the hospital and see the trauma and turmoil that people go through I wonder why I have it so easy. Bryan helps remind me that we will have our trials too and that we should just enjoy the good times while helping others through their hard times. My husband is such a good example to me of how to treat others. He is so kind and genuine to everyone. I love him so much and cherish the times we get to spend with each other. Time flies so fast that I need to remember to just enjoy every minute of it.

1 comment:

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

So true, I couldn't agree more! Thanks for sharing your testimony Shawna, you're such a great person, I wish I could be around you more!