Sunday, April 10, 2011

A new room and big boy bed for a new big brother!



Dylan is now sleeping in the room down the hall since he has a baby brother or baby sister moving into his old room and crib on October 10th. He has been doing great in his new bed and he is excited to be a big brother. He will kiss my belly and say, I love you baby." I am very excited to be having another child and also to be out of my first trimester. I am now 14 weeks along and hoping to get some energy back in time for our trip to Florida. In about a week we are heading out to Florida and planning on visiting Disney World, the Beach, a boat ride on the ocean, and a wedding. I will be sure to post about our vacation and soon after if we will be having a boy or girl!!

8 comments:

Cass said...

His room looks so cute. I really can't believe you're already 14 weeks, it went by fast for me. have fun on your trip, I wish we were going with you!!

weezee said...

Congratulations on both your super cute big boy, and the new Beall baby!

Ashleyl said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you, I hope you're feeling well. I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl!!

Danny and Veronica said...

Congrats!! So happy for your guys! Have fun in Florida:)

The Cranney's said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!! It sounds like we will be finding out what babies are right about the same time. Your little guys room looks great. Getting ready for that transition with Colton. Eck!!! Anways, have a blast in Florida. Jealous!!!

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Congrats on the news! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Post soon! : )

Tristan and Kristina said...

Yay, congrats! I hoped that's what you were hinting at in your last post :) Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Thats such fun news! I am excited for your family and look forward to hearing if your having another cute boy or a little baby girl! :)