Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy 60th Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's 60th birthday! After looking through hundreds of pictures on my computer, I only found these four of him. Apparently I need to be taking more pictures of him, because as he has been telling me often lately he is not going to be around much longer. For awhile he was telling me I needed to check on him daily to make sure he was still alive. This is funny because my dad is one of the youngest 60 year olds I know! I love that he moved closer to me and my family last year and that we have been able to spend more time together and get to know each other better without the stress of living "under his roof." My dad is a great father and his children and grandchildren are blessed to have him around. Hope you have a great birthday dad, and enjoy the "Seafood Fest" we have planned for you tonight! Love you!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Your dad is cute! And very young looking!

I think "dads" just don't like to have their photos taken. I know mine doesn't. And when I do it, he doesn't smile. Makes me so frustrated!