Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Getting ready for baby # 2, Caleb Dalton Beall

Today I am 12 days away from my due date to deliver this little precious boy! It has been fun getting his room all ready. I am very ready to welcome this little one into our family. His room is all ready and stocked with his clothes organized from 0-3 months, 3-6 months, all the way to 12 months. I have my bag packed, his diaper bag packed with cute outfits for the hospital and all the essentials, and his carseat all ready to go. I am scheduled to work 5 more shifts before my due date and it is a struggle to get through each shift at this point. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so we will see what he says. I am excited to meet and hold little Caleb! Probably the next time I post will be pictures of him. Any guesses on what he will look like?



I made this carseat cover to help keep Caleb protected from the elements this winter. I already had the fabric for a quilt I was going to make for Dylan before he was born and never did, so it was cheap and easy. I think it turned out pretty great and is definitely original.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay a new post! I can't believe you are only 12 days away from your due date!!!! I haven't seen you for forever!

His room is darling and so is his car seat cover. Can that also be a blanket?

LINZ said...

TWELVE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow that is soooooooooo exciting! Caleb's room looks so good and I'm totally impressed by your carseat cover! Good luck with your last 5 shifts!!