Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Random Catch Up Photos

We have been reading Dr. Seuss a lot lately and Dylan loves the book Green Eggs and Ham so one morning for breakfast here was my attempt at making them. Dylan loved it and ate all of them!

A while ago my friend Kristina and I took our kids to This is the Place in Salt Lake. The kids had fun playing in the houses, petting the goats/pigs, and riding the ponies. I wish I would have planned it better, cause we weren't able to stay very long and missed out on a lot more activities.






My mom and I went to Gardner Village and Dylan enjoyed watching and chasing the geese.

This picture was taken at Dylan's cousin Katelyn's birthday party at Utah Lake. I think little kids like frosting! This is Dylan with his two cousins Carson and Carter. They are very close in age and always enjoy spending time with eachother.

Bryan turned 32 on July 29th. We didn't do anything big this year to celebrate, but I did make him Lemon Bars for his cake, which he loves. I sure love my husband! He is the best!

No comments: