Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's been awhile!!


My mom was so wonderful and came up to stay the weekend with Dylan while Bryan and I took a trip to Park City. To my surprise I now love to snowboard and can go down the entire mountain with only falling like one time! Thanks mom for letting us have some time as husband and wife again.

I took Garrett, Clay, and Aubrey ice skating. They had a fun time, I was just bummed cause I couldn't skate with them. I don't think it would have been a good idea to skate while holding a baby.

I should send this into Coke. Don't you think it would be a good advertisement?

Dylan and cousin Katelyn playing together. I now watch Katelyn every Monday and it is fun seeing the two play and grow together, but I don't know how people have twins.

Here is Dylan and cousin Carter sporting their cool attire after Kara's wedding.

2 comments:

victoria said...

you have such little feet! and you're so tall! Also, you're baby is still the cutest! We're going to be in SLC the weekend of Feb 27th. If you get bored enough you could meet up with us for some amazing Italian food at Bucca De Beppo's downtown :)

Kara Mae said...

Shawna Sue - absolutely send it into Coke's advertising dept.! I always wanted to contact Fixodent when Garrett was using their denture product to hold his retainer in - because I thought it would be a good advertising scheme to show how their product is not just for old people and that it impacts lives. I never did and I regret it! I also think it is an adorable picture of hima and he is dressed in complimentary colors and they would be silly not to consider using it in some form or another!! Love Ya