Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stephanie Nielson: Plane crash survivor regains hope

Stephanie Nielson: Plane crash survivor regains hope

Click on the second title to this post to read the most amazing story of survival. Do not attempt without a box of kleenex close by. I came home from work tonight and was searching through my sister-in-laws blog list and came across this blog that touched my heart and I read and read. I found the link to this published story about this family and what they have been through. The story is sad, touching, and a lesson of faith, hope, and love. After reading and crying, reading and crying, I have found a new motivation to live and love more that I ever have. I would hope that in the same situation I would have the same courage and determination as Stephanie has had. She is a true role model and I hope that her story touches your lives in a way that leaves you hugging your loved ones a little closer and enjoying the small moments with them. I know that I held Dylan closer and thanked my Heavenly Father for him and for my health and my many, many blessings.

No comments: