Monday, June 6, 2011

This little guy is going to be a big brother to his little brother, Caleb Dalton Beall!

We found out that we are having another boy. Dylan is very excited and says cute things about his baby brother. He loves to look at the ultrasound pictures and watch the ultrasound movie. In nursery a week ago the teacher said that they were singing a song about hearts and Dylan said, "my baby brother has a heartbeat." Dylan also says, "baby Caleb in there? pointing to my belly, and then, can he come out? he can walk? I want to play with him." It is pretty cute. Dylan is learning how to be a good big brother by practicing with our neighbor boy that we watch twice a week. He loves Christian and cries when he leaves and always wonders where he is when he is not at our house. I love being a mom to little Dylan and I am excited to meet our new little boy!


These pictures are taken at the Saratoga Springs Marina on the shores of Utah Lake. Dylan had fun watching the fishermen and throwing rocks into the water.

1 comment:

CarbonElementaryMath said...

I adore the picture of Dylan in the tub with his happy, smiley face poking through! Love him! Grandma Kathy