Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dylan acheivements at almost 20 months!


I was looking back at all my recent posts and they are all about selling our condo, buying a new house, and moving. I have left out the most important person from my posts recently and that is Dylan Ace. What a charming, yet feisty little boy! Here are some of his latest accomplishments:
-Talking better, repeating what we say such as, "bull crap, oh wow, no no, who hoo, hello, hi, bye bye, bat-e-ball (for basketball), meow, ruff, ruff, carter, dada, mama, grandma, and papa."
-Climbs on anything possible
-He has perfected his tantrum throwing
-Loves to play in the bathtub for almost an hour at a time.
-Likes to cuddle with mom or dad to go to sleep
-Loves walking up and down stairs (he refuses to go down backwards anymore)
-Loves to give hugs and kisses, will kiss all his characters in his books as well
-Loves to wave to people in church during sacrament meeting
-Stayed in nursery without mom for the first time
-When he sees a train he will say, "choo, choo"
-Gets up on the counter and waves at his fishy while saying, "hi fishy"
-Likes to feed the dog and fish twice a day
-Loves sesame street, barney (don't mention this to Bryan), oso, mickey mouse, handy manny, and baby einsteins.
-His newest thing is when he is walking in between Bryan and I holding our hands we count 1, 2, 3 and then raise him in the air. He now will say, 2, 2, 2 and wait for us to raise him in the air. He loves counting, but thinks every number is pronounced "2."
-Dylan is a happy child and loves being around other kids because they make him laugh!

4 comments:

Danny and Veronica said...

I thought Bryan hated Oso more than Barney ;-) lol!

LINZ said...

bull crap is definitely my favorite :)

Fausettfamily said...

shawna, what is oso? Melanie

Thomas said...

My son, Seth, is 19 months old and counts the same at Dylan. I also count to three and lift him in the air. He says "2" and expects me to throw him.