Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just the beginning...

Here is what we got packed today.

This post is for all of you out there thinking how awful I am to buy a house without my husband seeing it first. When I first saw the house I just had that gut feeling and knew it was the house we were supposed to buy. I offered to Bryan to wait until he was able to go see it, but told him we would probably lose the house to another person's offer. His response was, "I don't have time, just get it." So by all means I went for it and we made an offer. Come to find out as soon as the sellers had signed our offer they received another offer. Had we waited we would have lost this amazing house. Bryan and I went to see the house on his day off and he likes it just as much as I do which was a relief. I am hoping to be able to take pictures tomorrow after the house inspection and will post them for you all to see.

No comments: