Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I wish a light would shine down from Heaven onto the house we should buy...

Monday, my agent took me to Thanksgiving Meadows and we checked out options to build a home. I loved them, but am worried that I would want too many upgrades and not be able to afford them. Today, my agent took be on the east side of I-15 to look at pre-existing homes. My husband had said that I would not like them because I just want a new home. Well, come to find out, he was wrong. I loved every house I looked at. My poor agent doesn't know what she got herself into by volunteering to help us. I am so glad she did though, because she is awesome and fun to be with. It is nice to drive back and forth to Lehi with a classy, fun lady who is patient and set on finding us a good home. Before today I thought that I would be putting money down on buying/building a new home, but now I can't after what I saw today. The homes were only a couple years old and looked brand new and had all the upgrades done already for cheaper that it would be for me to build a home and have only a few upgrades. Also the neighborhood is on a hill and has incredible views of Utah County! A new elementary school is almost completed too that maybe my mom will work at, who knows? First things first though, we need to sell our condo. It is now listed and on the market. We need a miracle though in this market. Please pray for us to sell our condo and find a great home in a safe neighborhood to raise Dylan and his siblings to come.

No comments: