Monday, February 22, 2010

New House Pictures

I was able to take some pictures today after I met with the inspector. The current owner is in the middle of packing and moving so try to look past the boxes and such. Hope you enjoy! We are so excited to move on to the next stage of our lives. It feels kind of like a new beginning. A new city, new ward, new neighbors, new house, new everything. We hope all of you will come and visit us and make your selves at home with us whenever you can.









8 comments:

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

It looks so cute! I am so excited for you guys! I love the little clubhouse!

Tammy said...

I'm so in love with your new house! Especially the kitchen!!! I hope we see it soon in person :)

Ashleyl said...

I love the kitchen, it's so big!! I would love to come visit once you get settled! I'm so happy for you.

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

Love it! You are going to have so much fun moving in and making it your own! Congrats!!!

Danny and Veronica said...

So exciting! Congrats again:)

CarbonElementaryMath said...

Looks wonderful! Will love living so close...just a bike ride away!

Kara Mae said...

I love the front view of the home. It is adorable. I think you will make lots of happy memories there! Congratulations. I like the kitchen too - my favorite! The Clubhouse is fun also. Just perfect!

LINZ said...

Shawna it is so nice! I'm so exciting to see it!!